Excellence Through Stewardship is the trusted source for stewardship and quality management practices in the plant biotechnology industry. With this in mind, Excellence Through Stewardship provides several Guides
on the development and implementation of stewardship programs and quality management for biotechnology-derived plant products.
Additional resources focused on training, implementation and the audit program are available to ETS members on the ETS Members Only Website
For log in credentials please contact the primary ETS point of contact within your organization or the ETS staff
To join ETS and get access to those additional resources please check out our membership page.
- ETS Overview – This short presentation serves as a primer on the ETS organization, the components of ETS and the importance of stewardship.
- ETS General Brochure – Download the ETS brochure outlining the ETS mission, objectives, and activities.
- Value of ETS Brochure – Download the Value of ETS brochure outlining the value of membership from technical resources to improved systems to global recognition.
- FAQs – Review these frequently asked questions for more detailed information in ETS, the ETS audit and other aspects of the program and organization. Question not answered? Click on the Ask ETS link to ask your own question of ETS.
- Definitions and Glossary – Your guide to the most often used terms related to agricultural biotechnology and stewardship.
- News and Updates – Check out our latest news section for the latest information about ETS and stewardship.